Easy Business Rules
OpenL Tablets targets the infamous gap between business requirements (rules and policies) and software implementation.
Designed to be straightforward and intuitive for business people, OpenL Tablets made its rules representation impressively close to documents usually created by business(it intends business requirements etc).
Users can focus on logic as all data, syntax and typing errors are checked while they write. Convenient tools help to ensure rules integrity while further using.
One-click deployment of rules as efficient, scalable and standardized services for SOA-based integration makes business logic simple to embed in application.
For Java developers, OpenL Tablets provides many rich usage scenarios in which all rules and business data are exposed through reflection-like API or wrapped as Java class.
All of OpenL Tablets is open sourced under LGPL license.
There is more at What is OpenL Tablets?
OpenL Tablets 5.16.4 is available.
OpenL Tablets 5.16.4 is maintenance release which contains the following implementations and bugs:
- Implemented possibility to register service update listener
- Improve WADL annotation display for default Date values
OpenL Tablets 5.16.3 is available.
OpenL Tablets 5.16.3 is maintenance release which contains the following improvements:
- Added support DataSource connection declaration in JNDI for a DB-based production repository
- Added unified properties for production repository declaration
OpenL Tablets 5.15.3 is available.
OpenL Tablets 5.15.3 is maintenance release and contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Upgraded Apache POI lib to v3.12
- Fixed "OpenL Simple Project" archetype
- Fixed colors in the table editor